Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club Solos-Zakynthos 17th October

Hi All

Seeing as the Ibiza holiday I was booked on was cancelled, I've switched to this holiday (Club Solos - Zakynthos 17th October) - is anybody else on here going?

Maxwell

Hi Maxwell,

Just booked myself on too. It looks like its just 6 of us at the moment

Comment

Hi Ellie

I was wondering if it was going to be just me! Where are you flying from?

Comment

Gatwick. Super early departure time Not sure about how I'm getting to the airport yet

Comment

That's a point - me neither! I'm flying from Manchester around midday, (luckily not with Monarch!) so I'll see you there!

Comment

Hi there, am thinking about booking this holiday but there was only 4 people booked last time I checked, looks like 6 now. This would be my first time with solos so bit nervous about booking.

Comment

Hi Everyone - Going on this Holiday 17th Oct - Umm I need some Sun - and to get away from the UK its turning cold -
              - Any one been on this Holiday be for ????? - please any feed back or info would be great.
              - I love to Party - Dance my socks off - LOL If good feed back I will Book for sure.

Comment

Hi all,

Angela - If you haven't already booked, I'd highly recommend Solos I remember the first holiday and was really worried. This will be my fourth and the second one this year! Let me know if you have any questions

Len - Look forward to meeting you next week. See you on the dance floor

Maxwell - I'll see you there, assuming I'm not asleep or miss the flight

Ellie

Comment

Working...
                X