Club Solo's anyone?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club Solo's anyone?

Hi there! Has anyone been on a Club Solos holiday? I have looked at them a few times and am yet to be convinced. Any feedback would be most welcome. Thank you

Hello Janet,
    I went on first Solo holiday 2 years ago (Corfu), I was made very welcome by my fellow travellers, Solo tour guide and hotel owner.I felt at ease straight away which was much appreciated ( to say I nervous was an understatement )
    I am now planning my third holiday and booked on a dinner/dance (travelling solo), go for it Janet you wont regret it or look back!
    What ever you choose, have a good holiday
    Andrew

Comment

Hi Andrew! Thank you for responding to my query. I am so glad you are enjoying your holidays with Solos and I can really appreciate you would feel nervous. I would too!!!
      I will have a look now. Thank you . I hope you enjoy your dinner/dance trip.
      Janet

Comment

hi, i have done 7 club solos and thoroughly enjoy them, very small groups about 15, have the hotel to yourself's, no children, not 5 star but enough for what you want, so don't hesitate just book I promise you wont regret it.

Comment

I did Santoini last year. But did half dozen Solo's holiday a few years ago. I loved Club Solos Santorini, The B&B was what I wanted. The Island and resort were places I was happy to go back to. You are on top of the beach, the resort has plenty of choice, things to visit on the island. Having the accommodation to yourselves was lovely.

I think you have to view this the same any other holiday. Do you want a more luxurious hotel or is the more basic (and cheaper) Club Solo's OK. Are there thing/places you specifically want/do not want? (I will not go back to Corfu as the mossies eat me alive)

Comment

I have done 3 solo holidays and enjoyed them all.I have booked Santorini in July and can't wait
            Book one I'm sure you will have a great time

Comment

Thank you everyone for your feedback. All I have to do now is decide where to go

Comment

I can recommend either Santorini or crete

Comment

Have done 20 + holidays with Solos and have loved almost all of them. A couple I would never go back to.but I do like the Hotels to be honest far superior to club solos, but Santorini and Crete are fabulous and I am going back to one this year. X
                  Enjoy...

Comment

I understand santorini has a very small pool which may not suit all. The island itself is pictured on the front of many Greek brochures as many of the views are tremendous. It does have stoney beaches...I bought shoes to swim in on my visit. Clubsolos Crete has a larger pool and a sandy beach, that many went to.

Comment

Santoini only has a couple of plunge pools (approx 5ft x 7ft), but you are only 5 mins from the beach. If you are a pool person you may want to look elsewhere. There other hotels that let you use their pool if you buy drink etc. The rep will point them out.

The beaches are black volcanic sand. Sea shoes are useful, particularly in mid summer

Comment

Crete is nice, it's in a quiet area but there are some nice trips and the family make you very welcome. Santorini was too basic for me and didn't have a pool.

Comment

Hi there Iíve just booked my first club solo for end of June like you I was very apprehensive but I have been on other holidays with solos and all have been great but just wanted to relax and some sun this time. Hope I done the right thing

Comment

Hi there! Anyone going to Crete (Club Solos) 12 June?

Comment

Hi JanLin, the Crete holiday for 12th June is fully booked. If you are already going there is a thread for this date on Who Is Coming With Me?, it's at the bottom of the first page.

Comment

Working...
                              X