Recommendations for a Greek Club Solos Holiday in May

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommendations for a Greek Club Solos Holiday in May

I'm thinking about trying a Club Solos Holiday this May, however I can't make my mind up which one so I'm looking for recommendations.. either Corfu, Zakynthos or Crete?

Thanks for your help

Christine

hi, zakinthos and corfu are new so they are an unknow quantity, have done crete and Santorini twice and would recommend both of them.

Comment

Hi Christine! How are you?! I hope you have a great trip whichever Club Solos you decide to go for.... I have only hosted Crete, so can only speak for that one - which was great - and Santorini is, by all accounts, pretty spectacular too! Was lovely seeing you out in Kos last year - what a surprise! Made me jump out of my skin....!! x

Comment

Hi Penny, that was funny bumping into you in Kos... I have a habit of doing that... so you'd better keep looking over your shoulder as you never know where we'll end up meeting again !!

I've now booked for Zakynthos in May and looking forward to visiting a new part of the island and getting to see the sun again... Happy travels wherever you end up this year

Comment

Yes, it was funny bumping into you last year! Not often I am walking down by a harbour and someone yells "PENNY!!!!!!" behind me!! Surreal! So, yes, in future I will keep looking over my shoulder! But it was great seeing you again, and so pleased you joined us for a drink in our 'local'!

Have a great time in Zante - I am off to Cyprus in a month, and visiting Dubai for the first time ever in October - so super excited about that! Cheers!! x

Comment

Hi going on my second Solos holiday 20May, staying at Olympus Apartments ZAKINTHOS. I'm going from Gatwick, please get in touch if you are going or have been.

Comment

Hello Soulsinger.. I'm going there from 13th May for 2 weeks so will see you when you arrive on 20th. It's a new holiday so we won't be able to get any feedback before we go.

Comment

Hi Christine, that's good, I'll look out for you. Thank you for your response and hope we are in for a great holiday .. JO

Comment

Hi there - I'm new on here & just booked to go to Zakynthos late August. Be good to hear what you think of it....

Comment

Hi Mike, I'll leave a feed back about this holiday once I get back.

Comment

Hi Christine - Sounds great. I hope you have a really good time. I see you've been a member since 09 so clearly Solos is doing something right for you to keep using them. what's your advice for a first-timer?

Comment

HI Mike, the first time on a Solos Holiday is always a little scarey , but remember there will be other first timers too.. within 10 mins of meeting your fellow travellers you'll feel like you've known them years and by the time your holiday is over you'll be straight back online looking for your next holiday... well that's what happened to me anyway. This will be my 14th Holiday with them, so they must be doing something right. You're going to meet all kinds of different people on your holiday, but you'll all have the choice of holiday in common with each other. You can join in as much or as little as you want, no pressure, and always a great Rep on hand. Smile, relax and enjoy yourself.. it's your holiday

Comment

Working...
                        X