Crete or Corfu...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crete or Corfu...?

Thinking of booking one of them but have read conflicting revues about both...! Anyone been to either or both that could give some feedback would be appreciated.

Mike

Hi
    I have been to both Crete, in 2017, and Corfu in 2018. I thoroughly enjoyed both of them, but the Iraklis apartments in Crete were slightly better equipped than Corfu. The beach was also bigger in Crete. The best thing about Club Solos is that they are small hotels and everyone staying is with Solos. Basically you only sleep and shower in your room. The most important thing is the group. Hope this helps.

Comment

Hi Mike i've been on both. I think you should book Crete this year you have a great Rep Jane who is a good friend of mine. I would go back this year but i wanted to try somewhere
      new so i'm off to Mallorca for two weeks it's a clubsolos holiday i'm hoping its as good as Crete i love the Iraklis apartments been there twice. If you do go give Helen a big hug from me
      Helen works behind the bar very friendly. Have a great time in Crete.

Comment

Mmmm have also been to Crete twice and loved it but thought of trying Corfu this time. Reviews are mixed so still thinking on it. Any positive feedback would be useful before I decide

Comment

There were a few teething problems in Corfu in 2018 but I am sure they have been sorted out now. The family are lovely. Hopefully we will all be able to get away sometime this year.

Comment

Should be going to Crete on 11th August 2020, fingers crossed

Comment

Working...
            X