santorini 23-june 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• santorini 23-june 2020

Anyone booked above . Now with jet 2 from Stansted. Hopefully better then Norwegian from Gatwick.

I am not booked on this holiday but I have used Jet2 quite a few times and I find them to be an excellent airline.
    I am not a great fan of Stansted airport though.

Comment

I have also used je t 2 and were more helpful than the travel company (not solos )in sorting out a problem

Comment

Hi...Thinking of booking Santorini for a date in September. Anyone booked on this destination in September? Also interested to know how the holiday went, and is 1-week enough or 2-weeks advisabe?
        Looking forward to hearing from someone.
        Lyn x

Comment

Hi Lyn
          I have been their on four occasions.I have done two and one week.I booked this year for two which didn't happen but on reflection I think one week is probably long enough unless you do lots of trips out.David

Comment

Hi David290. Thanks for your reply. Think I shall book just the one week on this occasion as not sure about the current climate of this Covid-19 at the moment. I was going on a Gulet cruise with another company, but unfortunately it was under subscribed so was cancelled.

Thanks for your help.

Lyn

Comment

Working...
            X