Club Solos cruising Croatia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club Solos cruising Croatia

Hi, is anybody booked or thinking of booking for July? Has anybody been on a similar holiday in the past? I've never holidayed by myself before but really like the look of this.

Hi! I’m thinking of booking this trip in July! Looks really good and weather should be great I was thinking of the October date but worried might not be warm enough. I’ve done a few solo holidays always enjoyed them, it’s definitely worth a try if you want to get away. Generally a good mix of people.

Comment

Hi Lb71, thank you for the reply. The cruise does look fab and a great way to see a lot of Croatia. I would be thinking of flying in from Manchester as I live in Yorkshire. I believe these are available as it says ring for details on the solos website.

Comment

Yes worth giving a ring I’m sure you would’ve able to! Does look the best way to see Croatia!

Comment

I've booked this trip for July. Got to have something to look forward too through the winter. I'm flying from Manchester. Anybody else on here booked?

Comment

Working...
          X