Club Solos cruising Croatia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club Solos cruising Croatia

Hi, is anybody booked or thinking of booking for July? Has anybody been on a similar holiday in the past? I've never holidayed by myself before but really like the look of this.

Hi! I’m thinking of booking this trip in July! Looks really good and weather should be great I was thinking of the October date but worried might not be warm enough. I’ve done a few solo holidays always enjoyed them, it’s definitely worth a try if you want to get away. Generally a good mix of people.

Comment

Hi Lb71, thank you for the reply. The cruise does look fab and a great way to see a lot of Croatia. I would be thinking of flying in from Manchester as I live in Yorkshire. I believe these are available as it says ring for details on the solos website.

Comment

Yes worth giving a ring I’m sure you would’ve able to! Does look the best way to see Croatia!

Comment

I've booked this trip for July. Got to have something to look forward too through the winter. I'm flying from Manchester. Anybody else on here booked?

Comment

I've booked for 3rd July! I've been on several Club Solos holidays, but never anything like this. I'm a little nervous, but REALLY looking forward to it

Comment

Hi Kim, this will be my first solo holiday. Really looking forward to this trip too. Croatia looks beautiful and what a fab way to see lots of different places. Look forward to meeting you. Karen x
              Last edited by Karamac; 11 March 2021, 13:25.

Comment

See you on board x

Comment

Hi,I'm booked for this trip also, have been to Croatia before on a cruise and was so impressed with the local people and viewing the islands down the coast of Croatia that this chance to actually visit the islands is so appealing, I had intended flying ahead of the cruise meet up to explore the area around Split but currently there are no scheduled flights posted from Newcastle or returning from Dubrovnik, so looking like it will be Gatwick, although trying to stay positive I truly hope this holiday comes off, if so looking forward to meeting my new "ship mates" Regards Jeff

Comment

Hi Jeff, I have had to reschedule this trip to May next year. I must say Solos were very good and swapped my holiday with no problems. I really hope you all get to go on this trip in July. Regards Karen ⛴

Comment

Hi I'm new here and booked to go in May 2022, very nervous and very excited for my first solo trip! Is anyone going in May??

Comment

Hi, I'm going on the May trip ( had to reschedule from July) It's also my first solo trip. Really looking forward to sailing down the coast of Croatia and ticking it off my bucket list.

Comment

thats great news, we can be newbies together! really looking forward to Croatia and will look forward to meeting you

Comment

Definitely can be newbies together and look forward to meeting you too. Karen x

Comment

Working...
                            X