No announcement yet.

Club Solos Crete?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good idea. I’m doing the music for the poolside BBQ this afternoon. Jane and I have decided to play Fifties & Sixties stuff for us oldies! Have a massage booked for 1300hrs. Got to look after my creaking bones.

Comment

Hi John,

Massage sounds great......is that near by? Also Pool BBQ.........is that every week? You can tell I am getting in the spirit with just 2 days to go........Nicky

Comment

Good morning acqiris. The massage is done in your room and costs €25 for 30 minutes. Would you like me to book you one. They take place on Sunday a couple of hours before the the BBQ starts between 1430 and 1500. A fully qualified physiotherapist does them and she’s very good. BBQ was a great success yesterday and will definitely take place next Sunday. It costs €12 and you get plenty to eat. Got to bed at 0100 this morning so treating my fuzzy head with copious mugs of strong coffee. Double check all your paperwork before setting off! See you soon. Regards John.

Comment

Hi John, yes please......would love a massage - if you could book me in please. The name is Nicky Ballard.......but no idea the apartment number as yet! I will also pack lots of paracetamol.....
          Looking forward to my first beer at the bar! I expect we will get there early afternoon........all things being equal of course......I have to get up at 3.30 am tomorrow so probably will not be a late night for me tomorrow! See you soon....Nicky

Comment

Hi Nicky. Will sort massage out for you. Jane, the rep has been sorting rooms out today. I’ll let the physio know. Farewell dinner tonight for a few returning tomorrow. Another headache! Hope everything goes smoothly for you. See you soon. Regards John.

Comment

John, Nicky or any one else who are leaving or arriving today, can you please tell Jane that I won't be coming today. I've had a bit of medical emergency so I have had to cancel. Gary Howard.

Comment

Sorry to hear your news. I have informed Jane & Nicky. Take care.

Comment

Thanks John.

Comment

You’re welcome.

Comment

Working...
                    X