You’re welcome.

Leave a comment:

• Gazzah
    replied
    Thanks John.

Leave a comment:

• John5234£
    replied
    Sorry to hear your news. I have informed Jane & Nicky. Take care.

Leave a comment:

• Gazzah
    replied
    John, Nicky or any one else who are leaving or arriving today, can you please tell Jane that I won't be coming today. I've had a bit of medical emergency so I have had to cancel. Gary Howard.

Leave a comment:

• John5234£
    replied
    Hi Nicky. Will sort massage out for you. Jane, the rep has been sorting rooms out today. I’ll let the physio know. Farewell dinner tonight for a few returning tomorrow. Another headache! Hope everything goes smoothly for you. See you soon. Regards John.

Leave a comment:

• acqiris
    replied
    Hi John, yes please......would love a massage - if you could book me in please. The name is Nicky Ballard.......but no idea the apartment number as yet! I will also pack lots of paracetamol.....
    Looking forward to my first beer at the bar! I expect we will get there early afternoon........all things being equal of course......I have to get up at 3.30 am tomorrow so probably will not be a late night for me tomorrow! See you soon....Nicky

Leave a comment:

• John5234£
    replied
    Good morning acqiris. The massage is done in your room and costs €25 for 30 minutes. Would you like me to book you one. They take place on Sunday a couple of hours before the the BBQ starts between 1430 and 1500. A fully qualified physiotherapist does them and she’s very good. BBQ was a great success yesterday and will definitely take place next Sunday. It costs €12 and you get plenty to eat. Got to bed at 0100 this morning so treating my fuzzy head with copious mugs of strong coffee. Double check all your paperwork before setting off! See you soon. Regards John.

Leave a comment:

• acqiris
    replied
    Hi John,

Massage sounds great......is that near by? Also Pool BBQ.........is that every week? You can tell I am getting in the spirit with just 2 days to go........Nicky

Leave a comment:

• John5234£
    replied
    Good idea. I’m doing the music for the poolside BBQ this afternoon. Jane and I have decided to play Fifties & Sixties stuff for us oldies! Have a massage booked for 1300hrs. Got to look after my creaking bones.

Leave a comment:

• Bill F
    replied
    Thanks John. Just checked my invoice and flight details have been updated. ps Gazza -- I am also staying at the Premier Inn 13th ready for an early start.

Leave a comment:

• John5234£
    replied
    Try going on Solos website. Sign in and put your booking ref number in and check to see if your invoice has been updated with the information you require. Worked fine for me!

Leave a comment:

• Gazzah
    replied
    OK John, but the invoice only shows flight times, not Flight Number. The invoice also states that flight times are correct at the time the invoice was issued (25/01/21) but to refer to the flight tickets issued 7 to 10 days before departure for accurate flight information. So I think that's what I'll do. Hopefully that will be tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• John5234£
    replied
    Your flight details are on your booking invoice so you don’t have to wait for your flight tickets.

Leave a comment:

• Gazzah
    replied
    Thanks John, enjoy the BBQ. I haven't done the PLF yet. I don't fly out until the 14th and the Solos joining instructions haven't arrived yet, and the PLF asks for flight details I believe. My Day 2 test is now booked and I think everything else is sorted. Looking forward to the 14th but feeling a little anxious this year with all the Covid stuff. Regards Gary.

Leave a comment:

• John5234£
    replied
    When I flew out it was not required. Ensure you have proof of your vaccinations to show to check in staff at your outbound airport. The information is also on your passenger locator form under the heading Digital Certificate. I printed a copy out to show at check in because mobiles aren’t 100% reliable and the battery runs out at the most inconvenient time! Belt and braces. Some people don’t read and interpret govt advice correctly. The old adage measure twice and cut once springs to mind. Have you completed your PLF yet? If not get it done soonest. Off to the Medusa restaurant tonight via the cocktail bar opposite for the seafood. BBQ tomorrow afternoon by the pool. Bliss! 30c today.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X