Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kos 2017

Hi All
    My name is Chris and I'm the Solos tour leader who has worked in Kos for the past 6 years...............I can see from several threads on this Forum that people want a better place to go than our Club hotels............Take a look at the hotel we use in Kos, look at trip advisor..............and forget the migrant issues from the past its over now.

If you want a great holiday in a great hotel with excellent food etc look into coming out to Kos this year.

Maybe you have been and would like to comment on this thread or maybe your thinking of coming out and have some questions............please come back to me and I will do my best to answer as quickly as possible

Chris

Hi All

Just wanted to bring this back to the top...............surprised to have so many views but no replies...............anyone booked or thinking of booking?

Chris

Comment

Hi....I have just booked my third visit in three years to this lovely Hotel. In my humble opinion, it is, as Chris says, one of the smartest in the Solos fleet....a beautiful location with great views and very smart rooms/bathrooms. I am very much looking forward to my holiday on 21st June 2017. Hope plenty more will be joining me

Comment

I've just booked to go on the 14th June 2017 25-45 holiday, anyone else going that week? 😄

Comment

Thank you Guys for the reply and also in helping to keep this thread going.

Wouldn't it be good to fill each of the weeks we are running in Kos this year............I know every one will very much enjoy the hotel and all it offers............I of course would do my bit to ensure a great holiday for all.

Please keep this thread alive by commenting

Chris

Comment

Hi I've just booked for 14 June Kos

Comment

Hi again Matilda

I should have looked at all the threads before my reply...............thanks again for taking the time to come onto the forum..............hope we can keep it going

Chris

Comment

Hi....is anyone going to be joining me in Kos on 21st June? Debbie

Comment

Hiya .... I am considering either Kos or Ibiza for September this year. Unfortunately all is dependent upon my finances, availability of regional flights plus the incurring cost of these and other holiday extras. So I am hoping to get at least one off these holidays this year, just a shame my finances don't always quite stretch to Solos prices. I have had such brilliant holidays in the past with Solos, so it would be a shame to miss out! Happy holidays everyone! Regards!

Comment

Come to Ibiza

Comment

Hi

Thank you both for coming onto the forum and helping with this thread.

Seems you have an invite to go to Ibiza this year................and also to Kos

I have never worked Ibiza so cant comment but would suggest either starting a thread and ask who is going, what's it like from anyone who has been before and then consider any cost difference.

What ever you decide to do have a great holiday with what I know will be with a group of nice people.

If I can answer any questions on Kos please come back to me and I will always give an honest answer which is easy to do because what is on offer from the Kos holiday is truly great

Thanks again to you both

Chris

Comment

Hi,

I can highly recommend the Kos holiday great hotel, great rooms with very good food. The fact that Chris is one of the only reps to start a thread for his trips shows the effort he will put in to making sure you have a great holiday.

Any newbies thinking about going just book, your only regret will be not doing one sooner.

Shame I can't make it this year June as Chris now owes me another beer.

Comment

Hi Bigtel

Thanks for the nice words and for taking the time to come onto the forum and helping answer questions people have. It would have been good to see you again in Kos this year but maybe another time.

Chris

Comment

Hiya Chris and Bigtel, thank you both very much for your feedback on Kos, it is a holiday I have wanted to do for about 3 years but am still thinking about both the holidays and all depends on my finances too. I have always followed your threads on the forum Chris with regards to Kos, so know that this holiday and yourself as the tour leader have a lot to offer to make it a truly memorable holiday!!

Are you you trying to tell me something Cretean as regards Ibiza or are you just speaking in morse code??

With regards!

Comment

I'm hoping to book on 14th June. I just have one question. Are the beds comfortable? I loved my holiday to Crete last year but the mattresses were horrendous! Also when they say we'll get a double room, does that mean a twin beds like most European hotels?

Comment

Working...
                              X