X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crete in october? Weather? Anywhere still open? 🤔

Any feedback?

Hi Bellini
    I'm Jacqui ,the Tour Leader at club solos ,Crete.
    yes the weather can be good and bad ,just like the uk.
    But probably better than uk !
    I am here to.make sure we have restaurants open up till end of season ,
    And of course our on site taverna is open.
    it's a lovely place to have a holiday ,please come and see us.

Comment

Hi Jacqui, thanks for the reply! I'm debating booking a week but just a bit unsure of weather and if it unsettled, what would do.. Go wine tasting?

Comment

For sure there are wine tasting possibilities ,and there are plenty of things to keep you occupied
        bite the bullet ,! Love To see you !

Comment

Well that's me booked 10th october! I'm number 13

Comment

Great news ,looking forward to meeting you

Comment

Hi Jacque thinking of booking this Crete club solos. Are there a) many bars still open in October b0 is the holiday just bed and breakfast. Cheers Russ

Comment

Sorry forgot to ask also do you know how many are booked for the October trip.

Comment

Hi Russ,I have not been out to Crete this year so not sure which week this year
                  the resort will start to shut down,usually the last week in October is quieter.
                  up until this week there are more than 5 bars in the same road as the iraklis.
                  the board basis is daily breakfast and 3 meals in the on site taverna.
                  the tour leader will also have options/ideas for the other nights as well.
                  again there are a good number of restaurants nearby.
                  its a great resort and the family are great hosts.I'm sure you'll have a great time
                  if you go.any further info don't hesitate to ask

Comment

hi has anyone booked to go to the club solos in crete for the week of 2nd October.

Comment

Hi Jenny, I'm also booked to go on the 2nd Oct for a week. It'll be my first holiday on my own. I've got a 4 hour drive to the airport, so it'll be an early start for me!

Comment

Working...
                      X