X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• georgewn.1
    replied
    Originally posted by David.S View Post
    Ridiculous to make a big thing about being over 60. I am over 60 myself. President Trump is 73, many politicians in their late 70s. Paul McCartney is 77, Mick Jagger is 76 and both still rocking.
    I am over 60 but I am not sure your examples help . I certainly could not enjoy the company of Donald Trump who is a self opinionated fool. A rich fool but still a fool.

Leave a comment:

• David.S
    replied
    Ridiculous to make a big thing about being over 60. I am over 60 myself. President Trump is 73, many politicians in their late 70s. Paul McCartney is 77, Mick Jagger is 76 and both still rocking.

Leave a comment:

• JohnW
    replied
    Hi Mobach. I tend to go for the Discovery or City Break type of holidays; I went to Venice last Christmas and previously the Puglia region of Italy, which was a three centre touring trip. In my experience - which may not be typical - these tend to attract older guests but with a number of younger ones as well. In between these, I went on a Sun & Sand holiday to Limassol, Cyprus (there is a thread on this elsewhere on the forum); the age profile for this was definitely the bus pass brigade!

Like George, I have not been on a Club Solos holiday. Whatever type of holiday you prefer, you will find like-minded guests who quickly become friends and you will all have a great time together.

Leave a comment:

• Mobach
    replied
    Thank you John most helpful, what sort did you go on if you do not mind me asking

Leave a comment:

• Mobach
    replied
    [QUOTE=JohnW;n36788]The answer to this is, most definitely! I am over 60 and have had a number of Solos holidays, all of which I have thoroughly enjoyed. Depending on the type of holiday, you may find that many of those in your group fall into this category.

If you call Solos, they will give you an age breakdown of those already booked on any holiday that you are thinking of going on.[/Q

Leave a comment:

• georgewn.1
    replied
    I am over 60 and have used solos quite a few times and had nothing but good experiences. Although solos do give an age guideline on some holidays it is not set in stone so you will get a mix of ages on all holidays. On some of the holidays I have been on there has been a very broad range of ages but everyone has mixed well. My advice is choose a holiday that appeals to you and go for it, you won’t regret it. I should add that I have not used club solos venues so perhaps others might advise on those.

Leave a comment:

• JohnW
    replied
    The answer to this is, most definitely! I am over 60 and have had a number of Solos holidays, all of which I have thoroughly enjoyed. Depending on the type of holiday, you may find that many of those in your group fall into this category.

If you call Solos, they will give you an age breakdown of those already booked on any holiday that you are thinking of going on.

Leave a comment:

• Mobach
    started a topic Over 60's

Over 60's

Hi new to Solos, does anyone over 60 ever use Solos and if so what was their experience please.
Working...
X