Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to solos. Anyone traveling to Corfu Sept 27 2019??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to solos. Anyone traveling to Corfu Sept 27 2019??

First time traveling with solos. Any advice much appreciated. Am staying an additional few days to explore more, possibly to another island am open to others joining an/or suggestions.

Hi - I am travelling to Corfu on Sept 27th - Durrell Trails and Sea Walks? Can't give you any advice I'm afraid as I am also a Solos newbie!

Comment

I’m going Karen . Flying from Manchester. Think I’ve done 7/8 solos trips. All pretty good. Where up from.

Comment

Hi Karen I’m going to corfu 6th sept for two weeks so I won’t see you . But if you’re new don’t worry at all the rep will do all the worrying and the agent probably Hans a weird looking Dutch guy will pick you up at corfu airport . You’ll love it I’d think , all the other guests are in the same position as yourself and it’ll be very sociable don’t worry you’ll quickly have new friends . If you’re staying at the kndokoli bay resort it’s a tip top super hotel posh as anything . Hope that helps

Comment

Have fun Sue! I looked at that trip too, should be amazing!
          Thanks for the info ericjacques. am looking forward to it. have a wonderful time
          Russ, must be good if taken that many trips am from US flying into Gatwick a day early to ensure i'm there in time. From NY originally but living in Indianapolis. Where are you from?

Comment

Originally posted by Karen H View Post
            Have fun Sue! I looked at that trip too, should be amazing!
            Thanks for the info ericjacques. am looking forward to it. have a wonderful time
            Russ, must be good if taken that many trips am from US flying into Gatwick a day early to ensure i'm there in time. From NY originally but living in Indianapolis. Where are you from?
            Hi Karen they’ve all been pretty good . I’ve heard that this trip is a quiet resort which is not really my bag, prefer lively places but I’m sure there are other places a short taxi ride away that are livelier.so may need a few people up for an adventure out of Dassia.

Comment

Feel the same Russ, I’m open to finding a more lively scene in town. do most places take credit cards or is cash preferred?

Comment

Working...
              X