Santorini

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Santorini

Hi anyone going to Santorini week beginning 31st August. Would be good to meet up at Gatwick.

Hi Julie. I have just come back from my second visit to Santorini, it is really lovely there. Please feel free to ask if I can help with any questions.

Comment

Hi Julie

I'm going on 31st of August.
      This will be my second holiday to Santorini. Love it there. So looking forward to it. :-)
      Just booked my seat on the plane. Did you know they can be booked without charge?

Comment

Hi hope to meet up. No didn’t know you can book a seat in advance. How? My first trip with Solos.

Comment

Hi Julie

we will fly with Norwegian airlines so go directly to their website and chose online check-in (or click on the link attached). It will ask for your surname and AIRLINE reference number which you can find on your E-ticket. That will navigate you to put your personal details in and book your seats and even pre book the meal on plane (which on the way back is handy). https://www.norwegian.com/uk/ipr/Che...gotoresdetails
          Let me know if you need any more info. I will be using one of the lounges at Gatwick so I will see you at the gate. Looking forward to meet you.
          Last edited by Katarina; 8 August 2019, 10:21.

Comment

Hi Katharine thank you for that information. It was helpful. I have booked my seat and return meal. See you soon.

Comment

Sorry did mean to type Katarina!

Comment

Brilliant. Looking forward to it.

Comment

I'm looking forward to my second visit to Santorini but not until 21 September. As the pool at the hotel is small, we used to go to a lovely hotel down on the seafront and use their pool and loungers which was free when you bought drinks / food there. I can't remember the name of it, but wondered if anyone knew whether you can still use the hotel's pool and loungers?

Comment

Wow that sounds good. Thanks. Do you think Rose may know which hotel it is? Or do you remember if you would walk down to the beach from our hotel was it on the right or the left?
                    Last edited by Katarina; 12 August 2019, 17:01.

Comment

You Hi I was on Santorini last week. We went to the Black Rose. As long as you spend €10 beds are free. Walk to each and turn right along about 5 mins walk. There are other restaurants along there that can use sunbeds on the beach for free if you buy drinks. Lovely place really enjoyed Santorini.

Comment

Ah yes Black Rose, that was the place, turn right when you get to the beach - thanks Helbra19! So pleased that it's still available to use

Comment

Thank you so much for the tip. I used to go to the second restaurant on the right to use their lounger. As long as you bought one drink, you could be there whole day.
                          I read on here that people took water taxi to the next beach (not sure which one) to go and see open cinema. Anyone knows where exactly and what time it starts?
                          Last edited by Katarina; 13 August 2019, 15:00.

Comment

Hi i’m going on 31st but just for a week.... any recommendations on what excursions / places must go to?

Comment

Hi Bellini

they are all good. If you go to visit the monks you must buy their oregano. Its awesome.
                              Anyway Rose - the rep is brilliant and will explain everything. See you there

Comment

Working...
                              X