Skiathos 6th September 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skiathos 6th September 2019

Hello I’m a new to Solos. I am going to Skiathos 6th September is anyone else going on this trip?

Hi I am going to Skiathos

Comment

Are you going on your own and have you been on any solos trips before? This will be my first time. I have tried to upload a profile photo but having difficulties 😆

Comment

Hi yes I'm going solo I have been to this resort before and just Skiathos twice and travels all over Thailand and a few other places but not been for about 4 years has been travelling out to the US to family where are you coming from you can pretty much go off and do your own thing on these holidays which I like and just come back and meet people as and when I can see your photo I will try not load mine

Comment

Sounds perfect, my first time to Greece and islands I have heard it’s beautiful. I’m going to drive to Gatwick Thursday afternoon and stay in a hotel didn’t want to get caught in rush hour traffic.

Comment

Skiathos is a fantastic holiday. Esperides is a great hotel, right on the beach. Paradise Taverna to the left of the hotel on the beach is perfect for lunch. Excellent 'Greek' food. The staff in both ate very friendly. You will have a great time.

Comment

Hey I’m going & really looking forward to it! I’m travelling up to Gatwick Friday morning ☀😎⛱✈

Comment

Yes it's a beautiful hotel I went there in 2005 I'll be setting off for Gatwick from South West London so catch up with some of you there still can't upload a photo of this website is a nightmare

Comment

Yes - off to Skiathos on Friday as well So looking forward to this break!

Comment

Working...
                  X