Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to Solos. Anyone travelling to Venetian Riviera (20/09/2019)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to Solos. Anyone travelling to Venetian Riviera (20/09/2019)

Travelling to Venetian Riviera for the first time, alone.
    Looking forward to the holiday, feeling a tad nervous. Who’s joining with me on this trip?
    Looking forward to meeting new people and making a lot of friends.

Hi Pat I am going and know three other people from previous trips, apparently there are 12 of us going. You’ll be fine, we’ve all been in the same boat, you’ll soon make friends. Look forward to meeting you, Jan

Comment

Hi Jan,
      Thank you for your reassurance. Looking forward to meeting you. Are you flying from Gatwick?
      Pat

Comment

Hi Pat yes I’m flying from Gatwick along with Keith who I met a couple of years ago on a Solos trip to Zante. Babs and Hilda the other two girls on the trip are flying from Manchester. I’m sure it will be a great trip, looking forward to it. Keith spoke to Solos earlier today and the travel docs should be out in the next couple of days. Unusually for Solos looks like there are 8 men and 4 ladies.Will look out for you at the airport. Jan

Comment

Hi Jan
          Thanks again for the info: was going to ring Solos myself tomorrow to check when we would get the details for the trip.Will look forward to meeting you and Keith at the airport and Babs and Hilda when we arrive.Pat

Comment

Working...
          X