New to Solos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to Solos

New to Solos and going to Crete on 14th October anyone got any advice what is it like as never been before.

Opps sorry 15th October

Comment

Hi, Stuart! Yes, I have just booked, supposedly the last seat/room. I did it by phone, which is just as well because the site wrongly showed the trip as full. I'm going for one week only. I think two might be too much. As I understand it, the group's well balanced with seven women and six men. However, it's some sun I want!

Comment

Hi Stuart, was there in August and had a great time, nice place, nice family, you should have a great time. Say Hi to Helen & Barbara

Comment

Hi. I’m also going 15 October. First time to Crete and first time with Solos. Are you flying from Birmingham? Would be nice to meet up just before the flight. I’m also hoping for sun before the winter and also because I’ve always wanted to visit Spinalonga

Comment

HI.Kathryn.
            I'm flying out on the 22nd from Birmingham for 7 days, I was at the Iraklis hotel in May for 2 weeks, Its a nice laid back hotel 10 minutes to the beach and lots of places to eat out. I went on my first Solos holiday, island hopping from Crete last year.
            Is this your first Solos holiday?

Comment

Yes it’s my first trip with Solos. It is good to hear you are returning to the Iraklis for a second visit this year.

Comment

Working...
              X