Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• India calling 2020

Hi

I have booked on the trip the Splendours of Rajhastan in February 2020 and although Solo say there are quite of number booked on this trip, I am yet to find anyone other than me

Is there anyone out there flying from LHR on 15th Feb returning 26th Feb via Helksinki??

Many Thanks and Happy New Year

It has been flagged as Guaranteed Departure I notice so 7 or more others must have booked. LHR looks to be the only permitted start point for this trip.
    Last edited by David.S; 31 December 2019, 16:36.

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Actually you can email or phone Solos customer support for the current numbers on this trip in terms of male female split and age range.
        Last edited by David.S; 31 December 2019, 17:47.

Comment

Originally posted by Maisiemoo View Post
          Hi

I have booked on the trip the Splendours of Rajhastan in February 2020 and although Solo say there are quite of number booked on this trip, I am yet to find anyone other than me

Is there anyone out there flying from LHR on 15th Feb returning 26th Feb via Helksinki??

Many Thanks and Happy New Year
          Hello Nicola, have long interest in go to India but not this time. Solos say trip runs so must have 6 peoples on it - maybe more. Maybe also other Solo from not LHR as Helsinki is Finnair hub port? Please tell afterwards how trip went - miss that on Solo as feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by Yosh View Post

Hello Nicola, have long interest in go to India but not this time. Solos say trip runs so must have 6 peoples on it - maybe more. Maybe also other Solo from not LHR as Helsinki is Finnair hub port? Please tell afterwards how trip went - miss that on Solo as feedback.
            Alternative flights option for other airports not available for this trip. I have come across one Solos trip leader who says minimum number is 6 but another Solos trip leader who says it is 8 but 7 often allowed.
            Last edited by David.S; 31 December 2019, 18:24.

Comment

Hello David - I do not like you say here I am wrong as in lest post. If you care to look at www.finnair.com you can clearly see there are option. Please retract. Guests can do their own flights after ask Solos.Smal admin fee.

Comment

Thank you both and Il update you on how the trip went x

Comment

If you look at the Solos package to India via Finland, you will see that flights to and from LHR are inclusive as you might expect. Unlike other Solos trips such as to Fuerteventura, alternative airports cannot be selected during Solos' booking process.
                  Last edited by David.S; 31 December 2019, 19:55.

Comment

Can you read? I say that Finnair web can be used by travel person. Please do not contra me - I said traveller can ask for their own connects All solos peops are not living Gatwick

Comment

No big advice on Indian travel now form David? I know what I talk about as was in Thai few years ago and there was then guests from Dhubai, Sydney and Budapest. They not all come via Gatwick or Hethrow but got their own travel

Comment

Hi, I am booked on this, as is also 2 of my friends who I have met through other Solos holidays. I am sure Solos said there was 9 or 10 people booked when I paid the balance in early December. I'm also on the same flight. I'm getting very excited now. I'm looking forward to meeting you and having a fantastic holiday, Alex

Comment

Hi Alex, I think there are 12 of us altogether, well there was the last time I spoke with Solo. Im looking forward to it too, have had my jabs (arm hurts lol) visa ready and only 3 weeks work to go look forward to meeting you and your friends x

Comment

Working...
                          X