Crete October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crete October

Hi is anyone going to crete 5th to 19th of October ? i am booked to go there but see second week has now been removed from website
    steph

Hi Stephanie, I am also going to Crete on 5th October but only for 1 week. It might be that the second week is full so has been removed from the website. In my experience Solos are very good at letting us know about any cancelled holidays. Really looking forward to the break

Comment

Hi Jennie thats interesting but somehow I doubt it would be full given present circumstances I am getting concerned in case I am the only One!
      have heard nothing from solos despite several e mails. Also is says on website 'last week departure for 2021 is 5 th October!
      steph

Comment

I'd give them a call on Monday as you need to know what's happening. Hopefully it will be a straight forward reason

Comment

Did you get sorted out Stephanie? I'll be there from the 28th for 2 weeks so should see you if you are coming on the 5th

Comment

Hi there was no second week so I could not go for two weeks I therefore decided to book a completely new solos trip
            this is the Croatia sailing
            I understand that the season in crete ends around 11th October so the resorts will be empty of holiday makers
            Steph

Comment

Working...
            X