Sorrento April 2017

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorrento April 2017

I'm booked on this holiday - first time so really excited 😎 Is there anyone else from this forum going?

Hi I am booked on this holiday. It is my first time as a Solo traveller so a little nervous, but excited also as I have wanted to go to Sorrento for a long time.

Comment

How lovely to hear from a fellow traveller! I did a weekend with Solos in the UK in September and, if this coming holiday is as good as the previous one, we should really enjoy it. But this is also my first overseas holiday with them so, like you, I'm also nervous. I'm very new to this forum so don't know whether we could private message each other - any ideas?

Comment

I went here last April and loved everything about it. Will definitely go back sometime. Enjoy your holiday.

Comment

Thank you SueR - I'm really looking forward to it - that is, when I'm not really nervous. I've heard nothing but good reports on Sorrento so I'm very excited.

Comment

Jannyann, nothing to be nervous about, you will be fine and taken care of. You must do the Capri trip it's fantastic. Also in the main square near hotel there is a little train that takes you around the town and shows you places , do go on it, it's quite fun

Comment

Well, I've got my train booked to Gatwick plus an hotel for the night before and the night after so I'm definitely ready to go!!

Comment

I was there for the Xmas holiday. You will love it, it's fantastic, so don't be nervous. We were lucky we had fantastic weather the entire week so the views were stunning everywhere.
                The Hotel is exceptional and the food delicious too! Enjoy. Jealous? MUCH!!!

Comment

Oh, thank you so much. You've all been so helpful - I just wish you were all coming with me. I promise I'll post an update when I get back.

Comment

Hi yes will private message you. I too am really looking forward to it.

Comment

Working...
                    X