Christmas / Twixmas / New Year 16/17

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas / Twixmas / New Year 16/17

Hi all - usually I have a follow on holiday booking from the previous Solos one but so far have an open mind as where to go for the festive season this year. Anyone got any good rec's about holidays that are popular and likely to run. Open to all of UK / Europe Med and long haul suggestions. Thanks.

I've only done UK breaks at those times of year. Hatherley Manor was OK for Christmas last year and I've done Northampton Marriot as well, which was fairly good. I'm doing the Oxford Twixmas this year, I've stayed at the hotel before and quite liked it (and it's fairly convenient for me as well). Hope you have a good time D, whatever you decide. Carlton.

Comment

Originally posted by DBA View Post
      Hi all - usually I have a follow on holiday booking from the previous Solos one but so far have an open mind as where to go for the festive season this year. Anyone got any good rec's about holidays that are popular and likely to run. Open to all of UK / Europe Med and long haul suggestions. Thanks.
      DBA, Im off toMalta for the third year running, but its at a new hotel nr Qwara and looks great. I go to Malta in December as its quite warm and sometimes warm enough to swim outside sue

Comment

Working...
      X