Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zakynthos 20th May 2018

Hello,

Just booked for this holiday so was wondering who is coming too. Happy New Year as well.

Hi, I've just booked 2 weeks from 13th, so will see you when you arrive

Christine

Comment

Hello, see you soon-ish! I've gone for one week this time as I've not been on a Solo holiday before so testing the water, as it were...

Comment

Hi , Purple and Christine (already said Hi to Chris), I am going on 20May from Gatwick for 2 weeks. Be pleased to meet you both,
        Also, has anyone used Post Office Travel Card (pre paid mastercard) in Zakinthos wondering if they are readily accepted?

Comment

Hey,

Not too long now! I'm wondering how much money to bring (just coming for one week this time). Did you like the sound of any of the extra tours?

Comment

Hi, I can't say for sure about money as it's been a very long time since I was last in Greece. Essential expense will be meals/drinks on days when they aren't included and, as you say, any trips. They sound good but I'll be looking to have relaxing time so won't be doing all of them. I will decide once there and heard more about them.Maybe someone will post who has been to Greece recently re costs.
            I am getting the afternoon flight from Gatwick, I assume you're going on the early morning flight?
            Happy packing!!

Comment

Working...
            X