Malta 22nd January

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malta 22nd January

I've just booked this last minute break. Anyone else coming with me?

Hi Christine! Happy new year to you! So good to see you out in Kos! What a surprise! Enjoy Malta - I'm sure you will do - I was in the St Pauls Bay a few weeks ago (altho' not in your hotel) - and there is lots to do there! x

Comment

Hi Penny, it's funny where you meet Solos reps..Kos was amazing. I was wondering if you'd be the rep for this trip, but just had the email and it's a new rep for me.. Surprised after so many Solos Holidays I seem to have had the same 4 reps for all different locations. I know nothing about Malta, and no one I know has been either so they all want to hear all about it. Think I'll be having a busy week exploring as much of the island that I can. Take care and safe travels.. as my favourite singer says.. We'll meet again somewhere down the road...

Comment

Yes, I nearly jumped out of my skin when I heard "PENNY" yelled behind me as I wandered through Karmedena !!! As you say, funny where you meet Solos reps!! No, not hosting this trip, but I'm sure whoever you have will be a fantastic Tour Leader.... Malta is steeped in history - and has more churches per square mile than anywhere else in Europe! Valletta is amazing just to wander around - and the views over the bay will take your breath away! Enjoy it! Yes, i'm sure we will indeed meet again somewhere down the road....!! x

Comment

I stayed in this hotel for Xmas and it was very nice, in fact my 3rd Xmas with Solo’s in Malta, enjoy, Sue

Comment

Working...
          X