No announcement yet.

Sun and Spa or Walking in North Cyprus?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sun and Spa or Walking in North Cyprus?

Hello everyone. As always, I'm a little nervous about booking a holiday. I'm thinking about 'Sun and Spa' in Cyprus or 'Walking' in North Cyprus. Does anyone have any thoughts on these holidays or has booked to go? Has anyone done a walking holiday? How have you found it. Any feedback would be really appreciated. Have a good week. Sarah

Hi Sarah,
    I've been on a walking holiday in Tenerife and a short walking weekend in Cotswolds. Both were very well organised and you get to visit places you wouldn't normally see if in a vehicle. I've also been to Northern Cyprus in 2011, just for a sun holiday, but loved every moment and visited some amazing places. It's one country I'd love to visit again one day. I'm sure you wouldn't regret booking one of the holidays there
    Christine

Comment

Thank you so much Christine for your response that's really helpful. Thank you for taking the time.

I think I'm considering the walking holiday in May. The hotel looks nice and like you say i'll get to visit places that I wouldn't usually do.

Good luck with your holiday plans

Once again many thanks

Best wishes

Sarah

Comment

Working...
      X