Salgados april + Elrampedo oct golf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salgados april + Elrampedo oct golf

I have booked these golfing holidays , is anybody going and flying from the west country, if yes give me a shout ,could arrange to meet up at the airport????.
    There are 40 plus due to go to Salgados and 20 so far booked for Elrampedo . Not been on any golf week with as many as 40 , hope it`s not to hectic ..
    John.

Hi John,
    I've been on the El Rompido hol. many years ago around Xmas and New Year, unfortunately that year it rained and didn't stop, as I remember we did get a few rounds in towards the end of holiday, memorable for all the wrong reasons. Anyway have a good couple of trips I know you will, and see if you can win a pair of socks rather than just the 1.
    I'm not planning on any golf hols abroad until Xmas & New Year myself so quite envious, I'm sure we will cross paths again in the near future have a good time.
    Roy
    Last edited by Neck; 27 March 2019, 11:44.

Comment

Good to hear from you Roy , I will try and win the one sock , you will have to win the other one over your new year break and I will give you mine to make the pair . .
      regards John.
      PS I don`t know why but not many people seem to use this forum ????.

Comment

Working...
      X