Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malta & Gozo Feb 23rd 2020

Malta Feb 23rd 2020, anyone?

I have booked this trip. Have you ? I got these stats from Solos on this trip as of yesterday: "Currently 9 ladies and 4 men booked. Age range: 53-69".
    Last edited by David.S; 2 February 2020, 19:29.

Comment

Hi Dave, Yes Ive booked , cant wait!! Exhausted with work so it cant come quick enough

Comment

I look forward to meeting you on the 23rd. As I am "Almost always on holiday" I have a Solos walking holiday in La Gomera squeezed in beforehand. I wouldn't want to make false claims. It's a tough life.
        Last edited by David.S; 4 February 2020, 10:20.

Comment

Yes, David - as you may be aware "life is tough" for some international travellers in this current international situation (potentially on this forum). Please do not use this forum to boast about your obviously elevated or possibly truely privileged status - many potential new guests on here are new joiners and hesitant to travel for the first time alone. Telling them you have been everywhere and are "always on holiday" might potentially overwhelm them. If responding to a first poster on a thread, please don't just say "you have also booked it" as "I am always on holiday" - offer some practical advice on the location if you have visited it. The "I have also booked it" can come across as a form of SPAM on the multiple threads. Having said all that hopefully positive advice, I forgot I am "being avoided like the plague" (an earlier post)
          [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]Saludos tres veces[/COLOR]
          Last edited by DBA; 4 February 2020, 20:34.

Comment

Hi David, Thank you for your response, I look forward to meeting you. Its nice to see a photo, so I wont feel so lost at the airport, if I can look out for you. I haven't been on holiday on my own for a long time, so I now feel re assured by your post

Comment

David, no recent advice on where to go or numbers - feeling lost on here for advice on what to do out in Malta next week.

Comment

Working...
              X