No announcement yet.

My holiday is canceled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No.....I’m still waiting for my refund too.

Comment

Many travel companies appear to be keeping the cash in their banks to keep the afloat. This has been reported by Which magazine and many newspapers. I had a Solos holiday booked for March and no refund to my bank. In contrast I had a Friendship travels holiday booked for April and the money was refunded to my card 2 weeks ago.

Comment

If it’s Easyjet forget it 😪

Comment

Solos tell me refund will be made by end of May but nothing to date. I have, however, received refunds from: Trainline, booking.com, ticketmaster....

Comment

My trip and June has just been cancelled a credit note was offered but I asked for a refund.They say it is going to be about 90 days at the moment

Comment

Still waiting for my refund. 4 weeks now but not holding my breath.

Comment

Mine was also cancelled very early as I only paid a deposit I just transferred the deposit to a later date for the same hotel.

Comment

I do not think anyone has. I have been waiting for 10 weeks. The lack of information is the disappointing thing. A regular update to those owed money would have helped. I am unlikely to book with solos as I had no problem with trip refund with other companies. Wouldn't accept a credit note as not protected in the same way a booking is

Comment

Anyone had money back or a update?

Comment

No refund as yet ..break was Easter ...as.with other comments no communication from Solo .unless you get in touch first ....first told refund would be end May .then June .now been told could be 90 days after cancellation .which would bring it into July ..when in law should have been within 14 days .!!!

Comment

Yes very frustrating my holiday was may 26th they cancelled it in April no contact by solos unless we contact them which I have done a few times was told at least 90 days so min Ed will be hopefully July a long way from the official two weeks!!

Comment

Ditto. No contact and cannot get information even when I chase. They have received refunds from the airlines so would have been more than happy with the refund in stages. Don't know whether they realise what a poor impression the lack of information gives compared to other companies. An updated message about the status/order that refunds are being made in (assuming some did get that is) on their website would be useful

Comment

In another topic someone posted to say they were offered a £150 discount if they didn't ask for cash back now and took a voucher for later. I would rather have my money in the bank instead of a voucher which is not usable if they are bust.

Comment

That 150 discount was also available if you booked a future trip now but had to transfer the whole balance to the new holiday. That booking would be covered if they went bust but as they only had a few dates for my trip was not until March 21 for me so didn't want my money in their bank so didn't book.

Comment

Just wondering if anyone has had a refund yet? My holiday was 28th March and cancelled on the 19th March.
                                Very little information from Solo’s or Hidden Travel unless you contact them. I was told originally a refund would be in April, then end of May and in an email since then told there was now no definitive date and they understood if I decided to take other measures to retrieve my monies!
                                Not great!

Comment

Working...
                                X