No announcement yet.

My holiday is canceled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi docker my holiday was in may Solos were choosing to ignore emails and fob you off if you rang them so now over three months later I have just had a email from solos not hidden travel today the 20th July that they have been given the green light to start refunding and are in the process of refunding March cancellations they are not giving any time frame but obviously are going through March then April departures etc so that’s a start I’m waiting with baited breath lol

Comment

Hello All ...When i called solo last week was told they where on last of March refunds .and i should get phone call end of this week to get my refund (Easter )..will keep you updated..

Comment

Anyone get a refund? I see on the web site many of the September club solo holidays you cannot book online. The cruise and maritime company went bankrupt this week. Solos have lots of cruises with them.

Comment

No refund on my easter holiday yet or any further information from Solos. I had a booking with cruise and maritime direct (not solos) and was told by abta to raise a claim through my credit card first

Comment

I rang solos again today she assured me they have made all refunds to the March departures and on Friday the 31st July they will be starting refunds for April can any one confirm this to be true?

Comment

I rang solo over two weeks ago .was told more or less same ...then told to expect call last Friday .still nothing .... .wil call them again after weekend .

Comment

When was your holiday departure?

Comment

Hiya Pinklady ..
                  phoned Solo this morning ..my refund is getting processed on Wednesday (5th Aug .) should be in bank within 3/5 days . .
                  my hol was Easter break to Harrogate ...will up date .when its refunded ....

Comment

Same here, money should be back in my bank by the end of the week, fingers crossed.
                    My Holiday was at Easter in Tuscany, cancelled in March.

Comment

Thankyou for updating my holiday was cancelled in April departure was in may so hopefully there’s some light at end of tunnel now

Comment

Hi Guys

Refund now in my bank account, yippee! Sit tight & try not to worry, refunds appear to be happening at last .

Comment

That’s great when was your holiday departure?

Comment

Hi Pinklady49

My departure would have been 11th April to Italy for a week.
                            It appears they have skeleton staff working from home but they do have their funds in order now to issue our refunds, guessing they have very long waiting list

Comment

I received my refund back into by bank from my credit card company with a chargeback. I will never use Solos again. They did not communicate at all and clearly are not running a good business. Other companies are refunding and communicating regularly with their customers. It costs nothing to talk to your customers.

Comment

Working...
                              X