No announcement yet.

My holiday is canceled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have now got my refund for 13th April holiday. 20 weeks for my repayment. My credit card company recharged it to the bank account for free but Solos had offered to repay to a bank account of my choosing, if your credit card is not linked to your bank and you might get a money transfer fee then do that.

Comment

Hiya Deb .glad you got your refund sorted .. My bank card had expired so had to give my bank details to get my refund ..hope all get theirs sorted soon ..take care stay safe.... .

Comment

Hi, I got my refund 120 days after the date of departure. Very thankful to be honest as I was starting to think it may never happen. As someone has already mentioned it was the lack of communication and contact that bothered me

Comment

Got my refund after 18 weeks ..

Comment

I’m still waiting for my refund my departure was in may I do feel frustrated

Comment

I would phone them again .and ask when it is due ..as i said in last post i waiited 18 weeks ..mine was Easter break in Harrogate ..good luck ...

Comment

They are a disaster. I will not use solos again. Did you not make a chargeback on your credit card?

Comment

Hiya David ..did finally get refund after 18 weeks ..
                  i enquired in bank just got given phone number .couldnt get through ..it was a debit card i used ...but was relieved when i got my refund ...

Comment

Working...
                  X