Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mo65
    replied
    Hiya David ..did finally get refund after 18 weeks ..
    i enquired in bank just got given phone number .couldnt get through ..it was a debit card i used ...but was relieved when i got my refund ...

Leave a comment:

• david44
    replied
    They are a disaster. I will not use solos again. Did you not make a chargeback on your credit card?

Leave a comment:

• Mo65
    replied
    I would phone them again .and ask when it is due ..as i said in last post i waiited 18 weeks ..mine was Easter break in Harrogate ..good luck ...

Leave a comment:

• Pinklady49
    replied
    I’m still waiting for my refund my departure was in may I do feel frustrated

Leave a comment:

• Mo65
    replied
    Got my refund after 18 weeks ..

Leave a comment:

• HeyJude
    replied
    Hi, I got my refund 120 days after the date of departure. Very thankful to be honest as I was starting to think it may never happen. As someone has already mentioned it was the lack of communication and contact that bothered me

Leave a comment:

• Mo65
    replied
    Hiya Deb .glad you got your refund sorted .. My bank card had expired so had to give my bank details to get my refund ..hope all get theirs sorted soon ..take care stay safe.... .

Leave a comment:

• DebLloyd
    replied
    I have now got my refund for 13th April holiday. 20 weeks for my repayment. My credit card company recharged it to the bank account for free but Solos had offered to repay to a bank account of my choosing, if your credit card is not linked to your bank and you might get a money transfer fee then do that.

Leave a comment:

• Mo65
    replied
    Hello All ..my refund is now in bank .took app...18 .weeks .....stay safe everyone .Maureen .x

Leave a comment:

• david44
    replied
    I received my refund back into by bank from my credit card company with a chargeback. I will never use Solos again. They did not communicate at all and clearly are not running a good business. Other companies are refunding and communicating regularly with their customers. It costs nothing to talk to your customers.

Leave a comment:

• kimkat
    replied
    Hi Pinklady49

My departure would have been 11th April to Italy for a week.
    It appears they have skeleton staff working from home but they do have their funds in order now to issue our refunds, guessing they have very long waiting list

Leave a comment:

• Pinklady49
    replied
    That’s great when was your holiday departure?

Leave a comment:

• kimkat
    replied
    Hi Guys

Refund now in my bank account, yippee! Sit tight & try not to worry, refunds appear to be happening at last .

Leave a comment:

• Pinklady49
    replied
    Thankyou for updating my holiday was cancelled in April departure was in may so hopefully there’s some light at end of tunnel now

Leave a comment:

• kimkat
    replied
    Same here, money should be back in my bank by the end of the week, fingers crossed.
    My Holiday was at Easter in Tuscany, cancelled in March.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X