Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madeira Xmas

Hi

I have just booked Madeira for Christmas. First solo holiday at xmas. Currently 8 booked. Would be good to hear from anyone on this trip.

Eve

Hi, I’ve booked, they told me only 4 on the trip this morning...

Comment

Hi

There are 2 xmas Madeira holidays. I am doing the sun one not the walking holiday which i think you have booked having seen a prior post from you.

Can you please clarify?

Regards

Eve

Comment

Hi.
        I booked this holiday this morning (the sun holiday). I was the thirteenth person to book. They said there were 6 more places but had already taken 3 bookings this morning so expected it to sell out fairly soon
        gareth

Comment

Hi Gareth

Thanks for the update.

Regards

Eve

Comment

Hi Gareth

Cannot see our last posts added.

I live near Gatwick so I will be getting a taxi on the day.

Regards

Eve

Comment

Hey eve. My last post hasn’t been approved for some reason. Maybe it’s because I stated the price of something ‍♂️
              I’m staying at the premier in next to the terminal the night before as it’s an unbelievable price. Happy to meet in the morning in the airport if you like (and anyone else who’s going). I would say for a beer, but maybe a coffee as it’s so early.

Comment

Hi

OK to meet up at the airport on the morning for a coffee and hopefully others in the group who may read posts on this site. When I flew from gatwick late September quite a few cafes not open. I think Costa and Pret a Manger were open then.

Regards

Eve

Comment

Cool, Sounds good.
                  Actually just had my tickets & boarding passes email to me this afternoon.
                  I’ll message you my phone number so you can txt me on the morning when we know what’s open.

Comment

Madeira walking got cancelled so I’ve transferred to the Madeira Xmas sun holiday! Look forward to meeting everyone

Comment

Hi pinsker. Shame about your walking holiday. I’m sure there’ll be a few treks on this holiday, but they might be evening one’s from bar to bar with refreshment stops at each one! . Are you flying from Gatwick?

Comment

Hi Gareth,
                        yeah I’m sure I’m flying from Manchester

Comment

Hi those of you booked onto the Madeira Xmas holiday.
                          I also booked but am now in a tier 4 area which means I can’t travel. Absolutely Gutted! I can’t get hold of Solos. Has anyone else spoken to them?
                          kath

Comment

Hi. I’m in tier 4, Kent, but have booked a hotel at Gatwick for 2 nights. As long as I’m out of tier 4 before midnight, I’ve not broken any rules. Hotel ibis

Comment

..... hotel ibis is cheap. If you can get out before midnight, I would do it

Comment

Working...
                              X