Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gareth :0)
    replied
    Hi pinsker. Are you out there on your own or did other people arrive two days early too? I guess you’ll have no idea on when you might return.
    I’m absolutely gutted to of missed out on the holiday

Leave a comment:

• Pinsker
    replied
    Hi Gareth,
    I am at the Porto Mare hotel around the corner, everywhere is very covid strict, masks inside and outside unless you are seated.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Hopefully we’ll see you soon pinsker. How many of you are there already? And are the covid measures at the hotel strict?

Leave a comment:

• KathN
    replied
    Sounds great. Lucky you. Let’s hope we make it.

Leave a comment:

• Pinsker
    replied
    I arrived in Madeira today! An extra couple of days chilling.... nice warm weather although you need a jacket at night. Very nice! Hope you all make it.

Leave a comment:

• KathN
    replied
    Airport parking will be on my ‘to do’ list for tomorrow. I was meant to be getting a cab!
    Madeira here we come - fingers crossed!

Leave a comment:

replied
    Haha nice one kath. I’m staying at the premier inn at the north terminal tomorrow anyway but booked a different hotel for tonight so I didn’t have to extend my airport parking. I’m leaving right now. I’ve pm’d you my number.

Leave a comment:

• KathN
    replied
    Thanks so much for the advice. Hotel rooms are booking fast. I just booked Hampton by Hilton which is at north terminal. Now I have to pack, wrap all my presents and drive to Gatwick!
    I’ll meet you soon!
    Kath

Leave a comment:

• KathN
    replied
    Oh blimey. That’s really made me think. Let me look into it

Leave a comment:

replied
    ..... hotel ibis is cheap. If you can get out before midnight, I would do it

Leave a comment:

replied
    Hi. I’m in tier 4, Kent, but have booked a hotel at Gatwick for 2 nights. As long as I’m out of tier 4 before midnight, I’ve not broken any rules. Hotel ibis

Leave a comment:

• KathN
    replied
    Hi those of you booked onto the Madeira Xmas holiday.
    I also booked but am now in a tier 4 area which means I can’t travel. Absolutely Gutted! I can’t get hold of Solos. Has anyone else spoken to them?
    kath

Leave a comment:

• Pinsker
    replied
    Hi Gareth,
    yeah I’m sure I’m flying from Manchester

Leave a comment:

replied
    Hi pinsker. Shame about your walking holiday. I’m sure there’ll be a few treks on this holiday, but they might be evening one’s from bar to bar with refreshment stops at each one! . Are you flying from Gatwick?

Leave a comment:

• Pinsker
    replied
    Madeira walking got cancelled so I’ve transferred to the Madeira Xmas sun holiday! Look forward to meeting everyone

Leave a comment:

Working...
X