Torquay May 21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Torquay May 21

Hi, its my first time with Solo, would be lovely to get to know anyone who is going to Torquay at the end of May.
    E

HI E , Iam Ken and I have been with Solos several times over the years mainly in the UK. Cant wait to have a break and hopefully meet some new friends & see some sunshine . How about you ?. Cheers for now. Ken

Comment

Aren't you planning to go to Torquay?

Comment

Oh yes roll on the 28th May . Haven't been with Solos before to Torquay , depends so much on group & leader. Group has more men which is interesting ,

Comment

Anyone been to this venue in Torquay before. A you tube video shows a great position . Hopefully the Rule of Six will not curtail meeting up & lets hope the Hotel doesn't impose an early bar closure as in previous lockdowns. Looking forward to a cheerful time . K

Comment

I’ve stayed at the Grand before with Solos, very nice seafront hotel and literally if I remember the station is a few mins before, also a very short walk into town

Comment

I have stayed here 4 times with Solos, lovely old hotel full of character on the sea front, station is right opposite the hotel, I would certainly recommend
              this weekend break.

John.

Comment

Thanks Sue & John , I understand from the reservations staff that Torquay has been a regular UK venue over the years . So looking forward to a break from the regular routine. Managed to have a short mid-week break in Skegness last Sept after an aborted weekend singles break with another operator. Hope you both manage to enjoy a solo's break in the near future. Cheers Ken

Comment

Ken, I’m going with Solos to Bournemouth in Sept for a few days. I usually travel abroad each year but won’t be doing this again til 2022, as I’ll feel safer then. Enjoy Torquay

Comment

Sue , I feel the same that foreign travel is off the agenda this year , especially with all the testing at both ends & lack of social distancing particularly at airports .So glad I got my first fix of cruising in 2017 & 2018 . Iam sure Bournemouth will be a good break can't wait until the dancing / live entertainment returns . Enjoy Bournemouth I may think of joining you as the Torquay guests appear subdued at the moment. Keep positive & safe.

Comment

Working...
                    X