Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ionian cruise Corfu M/S Eros 6th September 2021

Who else is booked on the Corfu island hopper

Hi there, I’m on the cruise too, new to this!

Comment

Lovely shall see you there. I thought no one would reply to the message

Comment

Hi Alison, sorry earlier message was a quick reply as in between jobs.
        this is my first hol with solos, but I have been on solo holidays before, and thoroughly enjoyed all of them, usually a great mix of people and lots of fun and laughter.
        I sure this will be the same, and hopefully lots of relaxing and swimming can be had.
        im not due into Corfu until the evening I believe, what about you? Where are you flying from?

Comment

Hi there
          I’m flying from Stansted, very early! Where are you flying from? I think I’m getting into Corfu around 11.30am. Looking forward to some sunshine and relaxation. I did a gullet cruise in Turkey around 12 years ago and thoroughly enjoyed it, so jumped at the chance of this one, what about you? Have you done this type of cruise before?

Comment

Hello. Im also coming on this cruise. Im flying from Gatwick. Any one else flying from there? Im so looking forward to this! Jackie x

Comment

Hi Alison and also Jackie,
              im flying from Doncaster Robin Hood, I don’t think I get in until 2000 hrs, would have liked an earlier flight but airport only 15 mins from where I live so is much easier logistically.
              in answering your question Alison, I also did a gullet cruise in turkey about 5 years ago and had a fantastic time, and had a Baltic cruise booked for March this year but unfortunately was cancelled so when I saw this holiday I also jumped at the chance.
              I understand the holiday is fully booked so 11 solo travellers plus a tour leader, which is new to me, never had a tour leader in any other solo holidays
              looking forward to meeting you both

Comment

Have either of you received your travel documents as yet
                caroline

Comment

No. Im starting to worry as I dont know whats required re civid tests etc.

Comment

Check this website it tells you step by step exactly what to do

www.gov.uk/travel-abroad

Comment

I didn’t think we had to do COVID tests, I’m taking lateral flow tests with me anyway, as I’m unsure if we get tested before we get on the boat.
                      I know we have to do a test on day 5 but thought that was organised by the tour rep at a local medical centre
                      but did think we would have had more information by now
                      caroline

Comment

I haven’t had confirmation of my flight and times and flight number as yet so am unable to fill in passenger locator form which we have to fill in prior too

Comment

I’ve chatted with them today and we should be getting our travel documents by end of day tomorrow, and in there will be all the information re: PCR/lateral flow tests and passenger locator forms, there will be a link to follow for passenger locator form which needs to be done within 48 hours of travelling to Greece and one after our day 5 test to come back to UK.
                          Phew ‍ I feel a little easier now
                          Caroline

Comment

Working...
                          X